Thursday, September 4, 2014

Crafty Frame

With all the pictures I have taken of Miko, it sure took me a long time to display a few of them in our home.  I have a scrapbook I am working on but I keep it tucked away while it is a work in progress. 
 
 I had this art/frame that didn't suit our décor anymore so I spray painted it white, without really knowing what I would use it for.  After months of racking my brain, I realized I could use it to showcase some of my favourite pictures of Miko.
 
I went through all of the pictures I had taken of him and managed to choose nine of my favourites.  I did some adjusting with Picmonkey to get them close to the size I needed and then printed them out at Walmart. 
 
The last step was to cut them out and Modpodge them onto the frame, so easy!  It was harder to decide how to use the frame then it was to actually carry out my vision. 
 
Now it is hanging outside of Miko's room where we can see it everyday, and it still makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment