Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Home Management Binder

 
I admit I spend a fair amount of time reading other peoples blogs, especially organization, craft and decorating blogs.  The inspiration I garner from browsing these blogs more than justifies my time spent on line in my opinion.  There are so many talented and creative people out there with so many great ideas!  I love practical solutions that I can implement in my own life or within my own home. The home management binder is one such project, and there are so many version out there in the blogosphere.  Sara at Memories on Cloverlane was the first to introduce me to the idea, and Jen at I heart organizing has a great one also.  But this blog is where I found my most favourite free printables: diy home sweet home, I love her style and she shares her templates for free. Go check them out!




No comments:

Post a Comment