Sunday, August 11, 2013

Wedding Ambience

I am finally sharing some of our professional photos from our wedding last month.  We were both so impressed and amazed with our photos!  I can't stop looking at them, I am so very glad we decided to have our special day documented by such a great photographer.  All photos were taken by Michelle at Mishki Photography, you can visit her website by clicking here.  Thanks Michelle
(we both don't like cake so we had Wedding Pies instead!)
 Bunting I made for our display table
 Collage
 One of my favourite scrapbook pages
 Garden Arbour and chairs
 Beautiful bouquet made by my Mom!
 More of my Mom's handi-work
 Sneak peak of our ceremony - Lots more photos to come
 My new Mother-In-Law made this beautiful pillow for our special day.
Our Rings

No comments:

Post a Comment