Saturday, August 10, 2013

Homemade Cleaner

Because we have a new baby on the way, I have become interested in using more natural products in our home.  There are so many great resources out there, I had no trouble finding some easy 'recipes' that use common household ingredients. The first thing I wanted to make was an all-purpose cleaner, you can see the recipe I used here at I Heart Organizing.  I also printed off the cute label from the I Heart Organizing Website also.  
 All I needed was some baking soda, vinegar, water, a couple of spray bottles and a few drops of some essential oils (I used lemon)
It's been working great so far and has a very pleasant, natural smell that is not overpowering. I can't wait to try some more natural cleaning products in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment