Sunday, March 24, 2013

Easter Egg Garland

 Every year, for each different 'holiday' I try to make a new craft.  It's a tradition that I love because it forces me to get creative and use up my craft supplies. I also love the anticipation and excitement of an approaching holiday and this is one way I prepare for and appreciate them even more.
 This garland cost me $2 and took about 5 minutes to make because the eggs came with holes punched in them.  How awesome is that! Very smart thinking to market these in a craft store with them being ready to be strung, or wired or used for other crafting purposes. I have had this idea for a couple of years but all of the plastic eggs I came across did not have holes so I was less gung-ho about taking them home and devising a way to thread them.  The instant I saw these at Michael's I grinned and snapped them up. Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment