Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Ontario Trip

I'm back to blogging!  I had a wonderful break while traveling to Ontario and back for the past week.  Luke and I had a wonderfully packed visit and spent time with both of our families.  We were so busy that I forgot to take pictures!  Here are some of the only ones I managed to snap while we were on vacation.

 Beautiful views from the plane while flying over BC



Solar panel farm in Peterborough, Ontario - very interesting to see, I haven't seen anything like this in BC!


I just want to say thank you to all of the family that visited with us!  I felt so lucky to get to spend time (and it is never feels like enough) with our amazing relatives.  In hindsight, it felt like all we did was visit and eat.....  which is a great vacation in my opinion!

1 comment:

  1. That is a lot of solar panels! so great to see!
    from: cousin Manda!

    ReplyDelete