Sunday, December 11, 2011

Circus in the Snow

Circus and I had such a wonderful 'photoshoot' this weekend, the light was absolutely gorgeous!  Golden Sunlight in the Okanagan at this time of year is a real treat and Circus sure put on a show for me.  The light dusting of snow was so beautiful, I just couldn't stop ;)

  I love me some paw prints!





    Look at that full, beautiful tail, he sure looks like he belongs in this environment.









    This seems to be a favorite pose for him, it is a favorite of mine as well.





We live right next to a Christmas tree farm run by a lovely family, two generations in. It has been so magical to see so many families picking out their tree the old-fashioned way!  Circus sure loved watching the kids.


  What's that smell?





    Here he is putting on a show for me



  I thought he might do it again here.... he has that look in his eye ;)

    Something else caught his attention though



  He just looks so content, so warm and fluffy

Love you little buddy, thanks for taking my mind off my wisdom teeth for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment