Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Things that make me Happy - April 19th edition

I've decided to do a weekly post that will remind me to cherish and appreciate all the things in life that make me happy.  Whether big, or small, if it makes me smile, its going on my list :)

This is what has made me smile so far this week:

My new Kees Taekwondo class - Now that I have moved back into Kelowna, I have also switched taekwondo schools.  All I can say is, WOW, I can't believe how different this school is from the one I went to in Lake Country, and different in a better way!  The gym is huge, with so much more equipment, more students, more teachers, and they seem to be much more professional and established.  What really made me smile last night, was when they handed out a few random 'badges' last night after our stripe test.  Not only did I get another stripe on my green belt, I also was one of two people to receive a badge based on an excellent performance!  My old school did not give out badges, and even though I am 29 years old, that 'kicking excellence' badge gave me a perma-smile for the rest of the night :)



Luke making the bed every morning - thanks babe!

Superstore's 'Outdoor Living' catalouge - So many colourful items to add to my wish list



Pinterest - This website in absolutely amazing!!! It can only be described as a virtual bulletin board where members post inspiring and beautiful pictures that they 'pinned' while browsing the internet.  Basically, you can look at related groups of pictures, some of the absolute best the web has to offer, that someone else has already scoured the internet for and has pinned for your viewing pleasure. Here is a link to my favourite pin board so far, please check in out! http://pinterest.com/wendyd/wonderful-places-and-spaces/

No comments:

Post a Comment